The knurled blue LSC adjustment knob can be adjusted by hand and is located on top of the RockShox Super Deluxe reservoir. The blue and silver HSC adjustment is nestled into the top of the reservoir, near the LSC knob and can be adjusted with a 3 mm hex wrench. Like other RockShox Super Deluxe shocks, the rebound adjustment remains easy to reach as a dial around the top of the upper eyelet assembly.
Articles in this section
- Does the RockShox RC2T damper have different service intervals?
- How do I learn the best methods for tuning my RockShox RC2T-equipped rear shock?
- How do I adjust Rebound, High Speed Compression (HSC) and Low Speed Compression (LSC) on the RockShox RC2T damper?
- What makes the RockShox RC2T damper’s High Speed Compression (HSC) and Low Speed Compression (LSC) truly independent?
- How far can I adjust the High Speed Compression (HSC) and Low Speed Compression (LSC) on Rockshox RC2T dampers?
- What do the RockShox RC2T damper and Charger 3 damper have in common?
- What does RC2T stand for?