Yes! In Auto Mode, no additional controller is needed. While in Manual Mode, you can either use the Control Module “+” or “–“ buttons, or the new left hand, 2-position AXS controller to cycle through suspension positions.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair RockShox Flight Attendant?
- What do I need to do to set up Flight Attendant and ride?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork to Flight Attendant?
- Can Flight Attendant help me set up my suspension?
- What are the limiting factors in terms fitting Flight Attendant on any given bike?
- Can I connect my Flight Attendant parts with the other AXS parts on my bike?
- Does the Flight Attendant pedal sensor insert only fit certain DUB cranks?
- Can I test function of an individual component without pairing the entire system?
- Does changing sag affect calibration?
- How does Bias Adjustment compare/relate to Low Speed Compression (LSC)? Does Bias change LSC?